Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on salesto cover the costs of managing the site while you focus your efforts on building a community.
Why use Product Vendors?
- Create a marketplace that can sell anything. From physical, hand-made products to digital downloads like photographs, themes, fonts, audio or video and even time-based bookings with our integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Continue selling your own products. Display vendor products for sales right alongside your own products.
- Set vendor specific commission rates. Incentivise new vendors to join your marketplace or reward loyal or high earning with vendor specific commission rates – while still setting a separate base commission rate across your marketplace.
- Reduce your admin. Allow vendors to manage their own products. Give vendors the ability to manage their own products.
- Don’t pay commissions on orders that are not completed. Set commissions to only be assigned to vendors once the order is completed.
- Stay on of top of your marketplace with sales reports. Get an overall view of vendor sales, commissions and earnings per month by vendor.
- Delay commission payments to account for returns. Use PayPal Mass Payments to delay commission payments in case of returns on physical products.