- Give a 10% discount to Product Name when shoppers purchase 5 or more Product Names.
- Give a $20 discount to Gold Members when they purchase between 2-5 Product Names. Give them a $25 discount when if they purchase more than 5.
- Give a 5% discount to Everyone and a 10% discount to Gold Members when they purchase 5 or more Product Names.
- Offer a Laptop carrying case at a %10 discount if they purchase 1 or more items from the Laptops category.
Advanced Category Pricing
Configure bulk discounts for product categories by creating a table of quantities and discount amounts. Choose between a fixed price adjustment and a percentage based adjustment. Optionally choose roles the category pricing rule should be applied to.
Advanced Category Pricing is useful when you need to price adjust all items in a category, based on the number of items a shopper is purchasing from your product categories. Optionally, advanced category pricing can be applied to existing customers who you have added to a role you configure, such as Gold Members.
- Give a 10% discount on all items in the Paperback Books category when a shopper purchases 5 or more items from the Paperback Books category.
- Give a $10 discount on all items in the Carrying Cases category when a Gold Member purchases 1 or more items from the E-Readers category.
Simple Category Pricing
Configure discounts for all items in a product category. Choose between a fixed price adjustment and a percentage based adjustment. Discounts configured using simple category discounts are displayed shoppers as they shop and browse items from your catalog.
- Give a 10% discount to all items in the T-Shirts category.
Simple Role Based Pricing
Configure discounts for all products in the store for users in roles you create. Discounts configured using simple role based pricing are displayed to logged on customers as they shop and browse items from your catalog.
- Give all Gold Members a 10% discount on everything we sell.
- Give all Premium Members a $1 discount on all items.