- Supported for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X etc
- Multiple Text and Image Protection methods
- Advanced Image Protection using Responsive Lightbox
- Image Watermark
- Protect your Text and Images by Disabling the Mouse Right Click and Possible Shortcut Keys for Cut (CTRL+x), Copy (CTRL+c), Paste (CTRL+v), Select All(CTRL+a), View Source (CTRL+u) etc.
- Protect Content based on User Level (Members / Guests)
- Alert Message Option for Print Screen (PrtScn, ALT + PrtScn and CTRL + PrtScn). You can use it trick your users by displaying say “Print Screen is Disabled” message.
- Enable this Plugin on Home Page or All Pages or Custom Pages/Posts in Settings Page
- Custom Pages/Posts has Include/Exclude specific Page/Post for Protection
- Disable Image Dragging, Disable the Link which contain image extension
- Different Types of Settings like General Settings, Text Protection Settings, Image Protection Settings for customizing the Plugin as per your needs
- Works out of the box
- Disable Smart Content Protector by a check box in Settings Page
- Simple and Easy to use
- Highly Customizable from the Settings Page
- Option to Display Alert Message on Mouse Right Click
- Number of Empty lines in View Source can be set
- Append Text to the copied content
- Text Highlighting option
- Log IP Addresses that Copied Content
- Disable Right Click for Internal/External Links
- Inherently disables Right Click for HTML5 Video/Audio
How to Upgrade to a newer version of Smart Content Protector?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of Smart Content Protector then please do the following steps.
- Deactivate and Delete the existing version of Smart Content Protector in your site.
- Download the latest version file (smartcontentprotector.zip) of Smart Content Protector from Codecanyon.
- Unzip smartcontentprotector.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. contentprotector.zip.
- Install the latest version of Smart Content Protector i.e. contentprotector.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
- Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.