Show WordPress Content Quickly & Easily
Content Views Pro is the premium version of our free Content Views (the popular WordPress grid plugin used by 100,000+ websites) that helps you to display WordPress content beautifully in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Select Content To Display
Content Views Pro includes all features you need to:
- select one, multiple, or all types of content (posts, pages, images, products, portfolios, events, team members, books, properties, and more)
- search or filter content by custom field, custom taxonomy, category, tag, date, author, status, keyword, ID
- sort content by drag & drop, custom field, random order, title, date, and more
in just minutes, no coding required.
Step 2: Choose Layout
Choose from beautifully designed layouts, easily customize them to fit your style with columns, image sizes & styles, overlay, colors & fonts, padding & margin, and more.
Step 3: Insert To Your Site
The selected content and layout is packed to a shortcode that allows you to add to:
- page/post editor
- widget, sidebar, theme files
and other parts of your WordPress site easily.
Display Your Best Content Easily
The more content you have on your website, the more difficult and time-consuming to find and display the best content to your visitors.
Content Views Pro helps you to find and display your best content quickly and easily, using the easy-to-use admin panel.
You can find your content by many criteria: taxonomy, custom field, date, author, status, keyword. Each of them has their own settings to help you tailor your results.
Help Users To Find What They Want Quickly
It is crucial for e-commerce, listing or any sites to help customers to find their desired content quickly with ease.
Content Views Pro helps you to display custom filters to your visitors, allow them to find what they want quickly and easily.
You can show any WordPress categories, tags, custom taxonomies, custom fields as filters. Each filter can be displayed as a checkbox, dropdown, radio button, range slider, date range.
1-Click To Select Which Information To Show
You have complete control to show or hide any information, to change the display order of information by drag & drop.
There are many settings to customize the information. For example:
- Thumbnail: you can show the featured image or the first image/video/audio in the post content. You can use an existing size or set a new image size. You can select thumbnail style (round edge, border, circle, shadow).
- Content: you can show the full content, the generated excerpt, or the manual excerpt (in the Excerpt field of post).
- Custom field: you can select and show any custom fields of WordPress core, and plugins (ACF, Types, Pods, etc.)
Design Without Writing CSS
There are unlimited color, hundreds of font families, font-size, text-align, text-transform, etc. to design the layout easily.